Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Phantom Lover now live on Kindle


The Phantom Lover is now live on Kindle. This is the first short story from my Tempting Fate, Holiday Fantasies Collection.

I’m happy to say that this conversion to Kindle went much smoother than the first, valuable learning experience. I pretty much knew what I was doing this time – Yea! Except … while the first cover I did for The Phantom Lover looked great on my computer screen, it did not look so good online, as a Kindle book.

So, I quickly made two other cover possibilities and asked my reader group which cover they preferred. I was pleased to receive several responses in a short amount of time, since I needed to get the cover changed as soon as possible. I’m happy to say that it was my favorite as well.

I can’t begin to express how blessed I am to have loyal readers who have hung in there with me, and supported me during my absence. I love you guys!

Next up will be Detour. Except for reformatting and posting to Kindle, it’s pretty much ready to go. I have to admit that Detour is one of my favorite short stories in the entire collection. Probably because I relate so strongly to the plot, and to Kayla, an older heroine. I’m planning to upload it to Kindle next week. The cover is posted as Coming Soon.

Everything is moving along according to schedule. It feels so good to be back and feeling productive.

No comments: